Upon hearing that his wife is expecting, a husband has mixed feelings of joy and anxiety. He is happy to welcome the birth of a child, who will be the pride and joy of his marriage to the woman he loves but at the same time unsure of his responsibilities as a father. In addition, a wife's weak condition, disturbed emotions, sensitivity, nausea and vomiting, tends to test a husband's patience.
We've been waiting for this day for months: Finally we get to meet our new baby. But like many new parents, we might not have a clear idea of what that meeting will be like.… I have a feeling my baby! As same as your mother, you have passed this exam. Where, It was frustrating moments for your mother, While she was also aware of your anguish. Being a father, I realized this just might be. Here I am standing to welcome you by then when your mom told me the first time as you're coming. Time will fly by, and you will grow too fast, but we know you will always be our beautiful baby! WEL COME !

No comments:
Post a Comment